About the Role
At Aurora people are our biggest asset, and diversity of thought, background and experience are key to the growth and success of our business. We are dedicated to creating and nurturing a truly inclusive environment and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We promise to treat all applicants fairly and with respect throughout the interview process and their Aurora journey.
At AuroraSDE our Junior Associate Business Analysts will either work alongside Aurora colleagues or within a client’s project team to deliver business change.
Your main tasks will include eliciting requirements, documenting processes, reviewing existing ways of working and designing new and improved processes, reviewing technology capability, and supporting process changes to enable the best use of the technology.
To succeed in this role, you will have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Performing requirements analysis / documenting user stories and use cases
- Mapping “As-Is” and “To-Be” business processes, to identify gaps for improvement
- Developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively documenting and communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and management
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users – often between technology providers and the client
You will have / will be:
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- An understanding of, or experience of using, business analysis skills (requirements elicitation and process documentation)
- A strong communicator
- A quick learner able to bring innovative ways of working
- The ability to figure out what to do ‘when you don’t know what to do’
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- An understanding of financial services would be advantageous
- Workplace pension with matched contributions up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- 3 duvet days per year
- Online benefits portal
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Paid time off over Christmas
- Ongoing training & development
Please note, to apply for this role you will need:
- The right to work in the UK, or a UK work visa
- Excellent verbal and written communication