We abide by the following principles while processing your data:
- we do not collect more information than it is necessary;
- we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed;
Once you decide to contact us you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and email. Depending on the context, we will use this data to communicate with you about our services or respond to your queries.
You have the right to request access to your data and the right to have information about you corrected or deleted. You also have the right to have the processing of your data restricted. If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw it at any given time. Withdrawal of your consent will not influence the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal. If the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests, you also have the right to object against such processing. We will not use your data for the purposes of automated decision-making or profiling.
What Information We Collect and When
Our websites and cookies
Unless you decide to contact us you can browse our website without giving away any information about you other than your IP address.
- to improve user experience. This kind of cookies are necessary for our website to work properly.
- to collect anonymous and aggregated statistical data about users’ visits on our websites. We use this data to analyze how our websites are used and to improve them using Google Analytics and/or other web traffic analytics tools.
- to advertise our services online. We use tracking and remarketing cookies from Google AdWords and Google Analytics. We make use of all targeting features available in Google AdWords including: demographic and location targeting, remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences (learn more about cookies used in ads by Google). You can customize Google Display Network advertisements using the Google Ads Settings or block it by installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Although you can browse our websites without giving away information about you, once you decide to contact us you will be asked to provide your personal details such as your name and email address. Depending on the type of your question, we will use this data to communicate with you, prepare quotations for you and answer any other questions that you may have. If you are not our client and decide not to become one, we will delete your data immediately after your matter is solved and information about you is no longer needed. The processing of your personal data in all of the above cases is based on our legitimate interest, i.e. the need to respond to business queries received from potential customers.
You are not obliged to give us any of the information above, but if you decide not to give it to us or provide us with false or incorrect information we may be unable to respond to your message or provide our services to you.
What Are Your Rights
In order to comply with requests concerning your rights, sometimes we may ask you to give us some additional information that we will use to verify your identity. If you fail to provide such information and the information that you have already given to us is not sufficient to identify you, we may refuse to fulfil your request.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described below you can do this by contacting us using this form.
Access to data
You have the right to access the information that we have on you. If you choose to exercise this right, we will also make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you.
We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Rectification of data, erasure and restriction of processing
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us, so we can update it and keep your data accurate.
We will delete information about you after it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected. Nonetheless, if at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you have the right to do so.
You also have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your data.
In case the processing of your personal data is based on a contract, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request us to transmit such data to another controller if it is technically feasible.
Withdrawal of consent and the right to object to processing
If the processing of your data is based on a consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Remember that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal.
In case the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest you have the right to object to such processing.
We do not use any information provided by you for the purposes of automated decision-making, including profiling.
Disclosure of your Data
We guarantee that all your personal information is protected, and that we will not make this information available to third parties in cases different than those specified below, unless you give us a permission to do so or unless such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
We may share information that you provided us with:
- providers of services necessary to automate and simplify the process of concluding electronic agreements with our clients (e.g. Contractbook);
- providers of services necessary to send information via email to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to automate, simplify and analyse these processes
- external accounting and bookkeeping services providers to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to have these services provided to us;
- 0ur legal advisors to the extent that such disclosure is necessary to obtain legal advice or protect our rights in legal proceedings
- governments and law enforcement authorities only if we are required to do so by law. We will always attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency or government to request any data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your data, we will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand.
International Data Transfers
Whenever possible, we will try to use processors which process personal data within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In case there is a need for us to use processors located outside of the EEA, we will only disclose personal data to them provided that appropriate international data transfer safeguards described in the GDPR are in place.
If you have further questions about international data transfers that we make or want to obtain a copy of the safeguards that are in place to guarantee the legality of the transfer you can contact us using this form.
How to Contact Us and Seek Additional Help
We hope that we will be able to answer all your questions and settle all disputes amicably. Nonetheless, if you think that your rights were not observed or that your privacy was harmed, you can always lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office which supervises our operations.
Aurora SDE is a limited partnership (J & S Aurora Limited) established under the laws of the United Kingdom. You can find our full contact details in the footer below.
Effective date: 10-12-2018